Saturday, July 10, 2010

Laughter

I am in the study, listening to the BBC news.

In another room - 3 rooms away, I hear my kids' laughter. Please note: my kids are 19 and 23 years old. Adults. They are laughing at something their father is saying. I cannot hear what it is, but it must be funny. I hear their laughter over the BBC news.

The BBC continues, but I am listening to some guitar music, live from my living room, compliments of the College Boy. There is more conversation. I move into the kitchen - hoping to get a visual of action in the living room.

Earlier in the hour, I was listening to Louis Armstrong (incredible!), but since then, I have been tuned in to my own live concert in my living room.

Gotta love live music,
from someone you love!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...