Sunday, September 26, 2010

September Evening

This evening I lay out in the hammock and stared at the canopy above me, listening to all the different bird songs in the air. Biserka, our Bouvier, lay on the ground underneath me, much to the consternation of the white cat lying on top of me. There we rocked, Jack Frost and I. Finally, I eased out of the hammock, so as to keep from causing a cat-dog commotion, Jack Frost being one very aggressive cat, and Biserka...well, Biserka lives up to her name.

I walked over to our west fence to smell the jasmine. Have you ever had an opportunity to smell a fence-full of white jasmine? It is perfume. The bees think so, too.

I went in for my camera - the setting sun seemed just perfect for camera play:

"Timid jasmine buds that keep their fragrance to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about."

~ Thomas More


1 comment:

Gillian said...

So pretty! I love those pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...