Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wasps!

Things are bugging me this week, in This Old House.

Yesterday the College Boy had mentioned that there were a bunch of wasps upstairs in the art room. I told him A) Close the art room door until dusk. B) Spray the hornet's nest in the storm window after dark.

I went up there this morning to get a glimpse of the situation, and my gosh, he was not exaggerating. And he had also not A) Closed the art room door until dusk. B) Sprayed the hornet's nest in the storm window after dark.

So I did it this morning. It gave me the willies. There were 3 wasp nests in the storm window (obviously a very energy-efficient collection of windows in This Old House), and a creepy row of many wasps were lined up side-by-side on top of one of my window blinds.

And I sprayed them and shut the door, and will not think about them anymore this morning.

Call me Scarlet O'Hara.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...