Monday, August 30, 2010

Summertime Exchange

So the College Boy came home 8 weeks ago, for summer.

And he took back his bedroom - which I had overtaken, not 36 hours after he left for his Freshman year, last year. I made it into a guest room, of sorts. That, and an additional TV room for those evenings when that Spouse o' Mine and I did not agree on video entertainment, i.e., when I did not want to watch a KABILLION different channels in a matter of, say, 30 minutes, and when he did not want to watch a KABILLION moments of commercials with the mute turned on.

Whatever
.

The College Boy left this weekend for parts west, and although I had a boo-hoo moment as my baby drove off to school, in a matter of minutes, I was good. And in a matter of minutes, I was mentally reclaiming my art room. Yippee!

So today I spent some time tidying, organizing, and reclaiming my domain.

Love my kids.
Love my kids' development.

Love my art room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...