Tuesday, June 12, 2012

If I Knew You Were Coming...

...I'd a baked a cake...
baked a cake...
baked a cake!

Does anyone else know that song?  I swear, it has been in my head since this morning.  Really  - I hate it when a song gets in my head and refuses to leave for HOURS.

Nevertheless - the reason for that song is that I was baking a Pound Cake for the arrival of the College Boy. 

Yippee!!

The College Boy is home for the summer!  He arrived over the weekend  should arrive in the next hour or so. He should arrive in a car that has marginal proof of insurance, (legal though), and his other legal papers are ...maybe wanting?  More on that after he alights onto rural Kansas.  Just happy to have my boy home for more than a week or two.  I get it - that these seasons with him are fleeting.  

January 2012  - with Boo Kitty, after a run.

I just can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...