Monday, May 24, 2010

Brain Power


This is what the inside of my head looks like some days.

But it hasn't looked like this since the earth thawed and the gardening tools came out a month or so ago. Two days ago, however, the temperatures outdoor went up, as did the humidity, the air conditioning came on, and I moved back indoors. And yesterday I spent a good amount of time upstairs in the Art Room, cleaning. Daughter #1 says, "Mom, you are ALWAYS cleaning that room!" That's because I am ALWAYS making a mess up there!

I had a brief respite of outdoor fun and games between arctic and tropic seasons, but now I am back in, ready to hunker down in the A/C and create some...things. Pictures to follow...someday.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

So now you have time to finish my gourd & my quilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...