Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great White Pumpkin Report:: #3

Many inches of rain and lots of lightning have discouraged me from venturing out to the Brickhouse the past few days to check on the six Valenciana Pumpkins I have started out there. A few days ago I set them out in the sun (what sun, you may ask?) to begin he



Earlier this week I transplanted one of the 8 starts I have out into the pasture, in the round of old hay lying on the ground out there. It was my tester, to see if the horse manure/urine leftover from this winter will kill it. The rain and lightning have kept me from venturing out too far in the pasture, too, so I don't know how that one is doing.

This evening after I fed hungry horses and bored dogs, I went out to check on the plants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...