Monday, May 09, 2011

Claire Hilary

Twenty-three years ago on this morning, I gave birth to our second child, our second daughter.

I am not sure exactly what I had pictured in my prenatal mind as to what this wee babe would look like. I do know that I had never imagined such big, blue, Cindy Lou Who eyes and such dark hair. In fact, moments after she arrived, I looked at her full head of black hair and thought to myself, "My stars, I've given birth to an Eskimo child."
Early on, an artist and lover of nature...
...of fashion...
She has certainly ALWAYS expressed the joie de vivre!

...exuberance...

Quite the sportswoman...



Lover of beauty and beasts...

What a joy...

Happy birthday, Hilary.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a sweet post about your beautiful girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...