Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Facebook Headlines

They've had my car all day.

Will become Dept. Head of **** (interim) in July for next school year!


Another good concert tonight. That makes four this week. And kudos to my daughter who had two trumpet solos this evening.
Crestor's side effects are severe and dangerous. Make sure your loved ones are aware!

Stayed up reading until 2 am, finished "Once Upon a Time There was You" by Elizabeth Berg this afternoon. Time for a cat nap.
We just spent over 30 min stuck in the elevator of our hotel. The techs were 45 min outside Paris so the lady at the desk was trying to open the door with the end of a toilet plunger. Note the wood handle on the right side of the pic. Chris was finally able to open the door and when we climbed out (between floors) she was standing there with a skillet in her hand.
sweeeeeeet uhn-yuns.
Softball. :D
What am I going to do with 22 tubes of toothpaste?
This little girl shows off her brand-new dead squirrel. In every respect, it's a better pet than a chihuahua.
It was a dark and stormy morning...
I think I developed some sort of Pavlovian conditioning to this song when I was younger. In other news, it's really, really nice out today.
Mood swing :)

Help! I'm being offensively partied!!
Bored, should I work more? weather was quite crappy today...
My youngest turns 21 today. She can finally take a tiny sip of an alcoholic beverage. Just a tiny one, though.
Hey, hey, hey!!!!! I love Moby Dick.


Note from twebsterarmstrong:
Apparently I have interesting friendships
on board Facebook Friday Night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...