Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 4: Whirlwind Gallery Tour

Today we drove back to the Windy City village of Wabaunsee...approximately 9.5 hours filled with fog, rain, sun, wind, BLACK clouds, more wind, sun again, sprinkles, more wind, and finally...home. Jiggety-jig.

Wow. What a trip. It was a whirlwind, but my Mom & Dad & I had a great time. We saw lots of good art, and some stuff I wouldn't consider art. Mountains are always a pick-me-up for someone from Kansas. (Although, people assume I live in flat Kansas, and that is a presumption: the Flint Hills are just that: big ol' rolling hills.)

So now I am home again and feel eager to get on with my own art and creativity.

...after I go run 20 laps to get the creaks out of this poor been-in-a-car-too-long body...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...