Monday, August 06, 2012

Handiwork

I don't collect things.  Well, I should qualify that - having done battle this afternoon with an army of giant dust bunnies.
   
I don't actively collect items.  If there is anything in my household which might be construed as a collection, it might be my library of cookbooks.  But I never went out and sought to build a cookbook information center.  It just happened over the course of a few decades.

There is something I appreciate, and enjoy having in my household.  I don't go out in pursuit of linens and beautiful handiwork, but if I find old pieces, tatted, crocheted, and stitched, I love to add them to MY household.  And I use them, too; no tucking away in the dark old linen closet!
 
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...