Saturday, March 13, 2010

Manual Labor

Today is Saturday.  In addition to the regular Saturday stuff, (sipping coffee for hours whilst perusing newspapers and internet piffle), I undertook the tidying of our upstairs.  This week, across the land, colleges and universities are opening their gates and releasing hoardes of students out into the Spring Break world. 

We are the lucky homeowners (and I mean that sincerely) who are taking in some university cyclists from "up north" for the week.  These guys and gals sent out an email asking for some sort of homestay further south for the week, so that they can ride their bikes in friendlier weather and road conditions.

We have three rooms upstairs that tend to collect my (MY, not that spouse o' mine's, but MY) minutia.  I can't blame this on anyone but myself.  So today I was sorting and putting and cleaning.

Here's a real talent that I could have benefitted from today:
Manual Labor the Hard Way

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Wow... I thought he was going to stop piling about halfway from when he actually did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...