Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It is nearly 8:00 pm, and I am at my laptop on the dining room table - the same place as the photo last Wednesday, "Wordless Wednesday".

The sun, amazingly, is setting to the far north of my west window. I have 2-3 months' more of this view, which is pretty nice so far, here in the 60-degree sunset. My bougainvillea at the window is positively thriving. I bought it, per chance, last summer, and it didn't thrive, out in my grotto with the bananas and heat and wind and whatnot. I brought it inside last September, and it has positively thrived through the winter months! I am going to keep it indoors. I love this plant: probably a $2.00 purchase somewhere last summer has increased in investment simply by virtue of my enjoyment. Yippee!

There has been so much landscaping going on here in our humble abode...I shall have to do some before- and after- pics soon; after my back muscles give up their middle-age strike. (I don't recall Great Aunt Edna and Rachel and Great Uncle Ralph having such complaints re: back muscles and lack thereof.)

~ The spring lettuce should be ready for eating, tomorrow!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...