Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winter, Winter

This afternoon proved to be above freezing temperatures,  - and no wind! - , and so I headed down the road for a 5K walk/run.  I feel so much better for having done this.  Additionally, as I told that Spouse o' Mine later, I sang for approximately two miles.  That's a lot of singing.  Add to that, I tried to sing in Latin the whole time.  I kept looking over the shoulder and into each pasture to make sure there was no cowboy leaning in on my concert.  I would venture to guess that not many people have the opportunity or feel at ease enough to just go down the road belting out a tune at the top of their capabilities.

It certainly does a soul good.

2 comments:

Louise Plummer said...

Yes, but can you sing in Klingon?

Melissa G said...

The cows must love it when you walk by! :D It's been a long time since I've been able to walk out to see the cows, but I never sing to them. We do chat, however; cows are excellent listeners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...