Friday, February 03, 2012

Birthdays

Birthdays come and go around here, and they seem to be coming and going much more quickly than they did thirty years ago. There must be some physics explanation for this.

Today is that Spouse o' Mine's birthday. I will choose to forget which year, because mine is following close at heels to his, and that's just something I might like to enjoy in the peace & quiet of my own mind.

However: This is a photo of a great man. I love him!Oh, wait.

Maybe that should be tomorrow's blog entry,
because tomorrow, bright and early,
he and I shall be celebrating
twenty-eight long, long years of wedded bliss.

But, that's tomorrow.

Here's to the man I love, and to his birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQZZj70CMtw


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...