Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Power of Positive

I have to counter yesterday's negative list with something positive. So here it is:

Things that I appreciate tonight:

I had lunch with a good, fun, friend today!

The sun was shining. The wind was not blowing too, too hard.

I am finishing a quilt tonight.

My oldest brother's birthday is tomorrow. Yay that I have three older brothers and an older brother-in-law who dovetails in there with the brothers, and celebrations of such.

We are having leftover feijoada tonight, and that means dinner is A) a no-brainer, and B) really GOOD!

I loved romping with our two dogs in the 22ยบ temp this evening. No kidding! I am missing out on my 7.5 mile walk/runs in these temps, and the pups are missing out on their normal activity. Hopefully I/they will sleep well tonight. (That is to say, hopefully the dogs will not bay at coyotes/foxes/the moon/thunder/the air, in the night.)

Three cute kitties who seem to be in hibernation mode, which makes them all cute and cuddly. They only raise their heads for a moment when I enter the room, and then: POOF! Back to snoozetown.

And so, with all this positive thought, I can go and attend. Address? Conquer? Delight in?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...