Friday, July 24, 2020

Covid Adjustments

 Now in month whatever of COVID-19, it still sees me haunting one grocery store every 10-14 days, and my fave, the Asian Mart MHK (who deliver curbside, if that's a want.) 

So I was running low on rubber bands.  I sought and and found a bag at my local grocer.  I put that on the grocery list. I was running low-to-none.  (Wow.  Seriously?).  Today I reached in to fetch a couple of rubber bands out of my kitchen Junk Drawer.  (Doesn't  everyone have one?)  They are all tan.  Tan rubber bands.  All sizes, but all tan. 

And this is what spoiled my moment.

I don't want tan rubberbands on everything.  I want color-coded, sized, rubberbands.

I am so molly-coddled.  This brief epiphany showed me my self-indulgence in a small way. 



   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...